Monday, February 6, 2012

#hungry :(

.Assalamualaikum.
Hye people !


satu : limaempat pagii .

i'm still infront of my sweetie pie Dell , online my Facebook & Twitter , looking around my room , err , actually looking for something that can make my tummy smile . err ==' heuheuheuuu :D


anddddd , yaaaaa ,  looks like we haveeeee ....
breads , cereal , milo , and of course ! Maggi :|
hurhhh , pity me . but , feel so hungry maaa . online since morning until now , and now i'm craving for something delicious ! please understand me . sobsobsobssss :'(


enough diller ! stop being a drama queen . heeheee :D
but seriously , imma so hungry . okeyy , maybe , err , Maggi is the best answer ??
hurhh , me so sad . anybody can take me to secret recipe and order a plate of bolognese for me ? a BIG thank you for you . 
#ahahahahaa , in your dream sayanggg :P

#pssttt , chicken mushroom maggi in the process :) yeahh , i'm hungry . fullstop .



till then !
bye people !


.ASSALAMUALAIKUM.


much love , Adilla .


Anda comment, anda super awesome.!

0 budak baek tengah komen :):