Saturday, April 21, 2012

#F is just around the corner . and I ...

.Assalamualaikum.
Hye people !





i just do a count about my F .

yeahhh , F . please gimme your auraaaa . i think i need it so badly noww . really need it .
ouhhh , pelishhhhh !!

stressful , tension , messy , clumsy . all in ONE . yeahhh . really tired .
three paper to answers . actually only TWO papers , but another one paper is repeat paper . sooooo , yeahhh ,  it's gonna be THREE paper .

macroeconomics . hopefully i still have time to memorize all the formula's . ALL okeyy . and it's quite a lot . andddd , quite tough . andddd , yaaaa , i don't like it . but hopefully i can do my best , because i don't want to see macroeconomics anymore . hahaaa .


office administration . the same thing i guess . hopefully can do my very best . especially in Essay . try to memorize all the point that lect has been gave to us .


and the last one ...

shorthand . really hope that i can do the best i can in this subject . yeahhh , i have to drop one subject for this sem just because i'm failed in this paper last semester . pity me . yeahh , honestly , i'm so sad . but , it was fault . and like i said before , life . and i have to face it . either i like or not . the last way is , i have to do my very best . and just tawakkal . InsyaAllah . i can do it . thanks to my buddies 'cuz always be by my side . and i hope i didn't see you next sem any more Shorthand . :)


my examination will be on 23rd , 24th , and 30 of April .

 23rd for Office Admin
24th for Macroeconomics

and

30 for Shorthand 1 

yeahh , after macro , i have 1 week gaps , then in 30 of April , i have to take a sit for Shorthand 1 examination . and i still have 1 week gaps before i go for Short Sem . yaaa yaaa yaaaa . Short Sem my dear . and , err ==' it sounds like , kinda bored :/

why ? becauseeeee .

no buddies beside me :(
it's kinda bored .
boreddddd .
boreddddddddddd .

and the worse thing fer me is , the cafe will not open for short sem students . haaahhh ? what da hell yahh ? pfuhhh , i need to find more and moreeeee food that i think maybe can be cook at the kamsis ?? ahaha . ouhh , i have to make a registeration for the short sem peeps ! and it looks like tired :/ againn .


registeration : 7 - 11 of May 2012
class start on : 14th of May 2012
( for 6 weeks )

and our final exam on : 25th of June 2012

and i only have around TWO weeks to prepare for my Latihan Industri or Practical . whatt ??means , i just have only TWO weeks to spend time with my family . and i have to go to Taiping for my Practical . Ya Allah . it sounds tired right ?? soooooo tired . double triple tired .

and i have to be strong . yeahhh . i have to .

btw , wish all the polytechnic's student :

ALL THE BEST !
may Allah bless on all of us . and may all of us get the result with flying colours .
AMINN :)

till then !
bye people !

.ASSALAMUALAIKUM.


much love , Adilla .
xoxo .


Anda comment, anda super awesome.!

0 budak baek tengah komen :):