Monday, April 23, 2012

#tomorrow . pray for us . aminn .

.Assalamualaikum.
Hye people !


Saudare saudari cikeboom cikeboom . 
*ambek mood Jozan . theee :D

hello my dear , tomorrow ,  on 23rd of May 2012 , i'm gonna take a sit for my final examination . tomorrow will be my 1st paper , Office Administration II . On Tuesday , i'm gonna take a sit for my 2nd paper , Macroeconomics . and my last paper is on 30th May 2012 , which is Shorthand 1 . 

And , nothing special i can ask from all of you . it just ...

Doakan kejayaan untuk kami semua . harap harap kami dapat buad yang terbaek . doakan kami okeyy . 
Terima Kasih sayang sayangg ku  . :)


nota kaki:: 10 jam sebelum nak jawab exam esok . sumpah nervous !


till then ! 
bye people !

.ASSALAMUALAIKUM.


much love , Adilla .
xoxo .


Anda comment, anda super awesome.!

0 budak baek tengah komen :):